DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/27885-fs-cyclone-duct-collection-system-denver-co.html)

Peter Crowl February 15th 04 09:56 PM

FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

I have a dust collection system that's based on the Delta 50-850 DC. I had a
cyclone made at a sheet metal shop and used the Delta to power it. There's a
lot of Spiral pipe, 6 or 7 gates, and I have most all the original parts to
the 50-850 as a portable DC.
I've got close to $500 in it - I'd like to see $300 (or basically the price
of the original 50-850) out of it. Come over take a look and make an offer.
I'm in Litttleton.
It's probably had less than 10 hours use - it did a very good job!

Reply through this message if you want more details,.

Thanks!

Peter

Nova February 16th 04 01:56 AM

Bob Davis wrote:

Might be helpful to know where you live.

Check the subject line.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Unisaw A100 February 16th 04 03:20 AM

FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

Nova wrote:
Check the subject line.

That or maybe in the body of the text where it says, "I'm in
Littleton". :-)

By the way, Peter is a friend/known to me/well liked by
those who know him. I would not hesitate for a minute to do
business with him on this. In fact, if I was still living
in the Springs I'd be motoring up to Denver as we speak.

sigh...

UA100

Creamy Goodness February 16th 04 11:00 PM

Peter Crowl wrote:
I have a dust collection system that's based on the Delta 50-850 DC.
I had a cyclone made at a sheet metal shop and used the Delta to
power it. There's a lot of Spiral pipe, 6 or 7 gates, and I have most
all the original parts to the 50-850 as a portable DC.
I've got close to $500 in it - I'd like to see $300 (or basically the
price of the original 50-850) out of it. Come over take a look and
make an offer. I'm in Litttleton.
It's probably had less than 10 hours use - it did a very good job!

Reply through this message if you want more details,.

Thanks!

Peter

Hmmm....again I might be interested! Sounds like we need to get together
Peter. Contact me via email

mwrinken at comcast dot net

Thanks!

Mike Rinken

Bob Davis February 18th 04 04:06 PM

FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

Duh. Missed it. I read messages in a preview mode and do not display full
subject line to save screen space. I'll be more diligent in the future.

Bob

Peter Crowl February 19th 04 04:25 AM

FS Cyclone duct collection system - Denver CO

Hmmm....again I might be interested! Sounds like we need to get together
Peter. Contact me via email

mwrinken at comcast dot net

Thanks!

Mike Rinken

Mike

I've replied twice to your direct email address. No reply. If you'd like to
see these items reply direct If I don't her from you Thursday I'll be
putting them on EBay.
Peter