DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T: Raisin Bread (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/278268-o-t-raisin-bread.html)

Lew Hodgett[_4_] May 19th 09 05:28 AM

O/T: Raisin Bread

Subject: Raisin Bread

** A bakery owner hires a young female clerk who likes to wear very
short

skirts and thong panties.

** One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk and at
the

loaves of bread behind the counter.

** Noticing her short skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he
has a

brilliant idea.

** "I'd like some raisin bread please," the man says.

** The clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread
located on the very top shelf.

** The man standing almost directly beneath her, is provided with an
excellent view, just as he thought.

** When she descends the ladder, he decides that he had better get two

loaves, as he is "having company for dinner."

** As the clerk retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the other
male
customers notices what's going on and requests his own loaf of raisin
bread.

** After many trips, she is tired, irritated and begins to wonder "why
the unusual interest in the raisin bread?"

** Atop the ladder one more time, she looks down and glares at the men
standing below.

** Then, she notices an elderly man standing amongst the crowd.

Thinking that she can save herself a trip, she yells at the elderly
man, "Is it
raisin for you too?"

** "No," stammers the old man, "but it's quivering a little."

Lew Hodgett[_4_] May 19th 09 06:03 AM

O/T: Raisin Bread

"Dave Balderstone" wrote:

Playboy magazine, sometime in the late 1960's

Courtesy of my 94 year old cousin.

BTW, don't think she ever read Playboy, but you never know.

Lew

marc rosen May 19th 09 01:18 PM

O/T: Raisin Bread

On May 19, 1:03*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Dave Balderstone" wrote:
Playboy magazine, sometime in the late 1960's

Courtesy of my 94 year old cousin.

BTW, don't think she ever read Playboy, but you never know.

Lew

But Lew, did she ever lift the "Fig leaf"?

Marc

Charlie Self May 19th 09 02:06 PM

O/T: Raisin Bread

"Dave Balderstone" wrote:
Playboy magazine, sometime in the late 1960's

Courtesy of my 94 year old cousin.

BTW, don't think she ever read Playboy, but you never know.

Lew

It wasn't in Playboy in the '60s, in that form, anyway. I spent a
chunk of the '60s checking female underwear, and I came across no
thongs. Of course, sometimes it was dark...