Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bay Area Dave

Default How to make a fair curve?

Saw a picture of a quilt rack with curved sides that are not arcs of a
circle. HOw can I create a fair curve about 36" long that isn't merely
an arc of a circle. I'll post the picture on ABPW in a minute - subject
line: Quilt rack.

dave

OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
This should make you laugh BigWallop UK diy 9 September 27th 03 02:23 AM