DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Civil War Stuff .. again .. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/277645-civil-war-stuff-again.html)

No Name May 11th 09 04:03 AM

Civil War Stuff .. again ..

Hey Ed .. .. I've got about 85% of the file and it should be finished in
a few hours .. do you have/use either Skype or an FTP Client program ??

Skype allows file transfers of any size .. and if you have an FTP
program, I can give you access to a server I have setup here to transfer
the file to you.

If you have neither, and don't want to get them, it's fine .. I can mail
the CD to you tomorrow or Tuesday.

__ Bøb __

b.t.w. .. if you don't have Skype and a webcam/mic setup, you don't
know what you're missing