Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Rockwell 336 Belt Sander

Hi Group, I have an old Rockwell 336 belt sander. I'm in need of some
parts and was wondering if this is the same as the Porter Cable 336?
They look the same in the parts break down except mine don't have the
dust bag. Thanks, Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

m...

--

I bet Porter Cable could answer your question if you don't get any answers
here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:

"James" wrote in message
m...
Hi Group, I have an old Rockwell 336 belt sander. I'm in need of
some parts and was wondering if this is the same as the Porter
Cable 336? They look the same in the parts break down except mine
don't have the dust bag. Thanks, Jim

--

I bet Porter Cable could answer your question if you don't get any
answers here.

I sent an e-mail to them yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think of
that first. Senior moment I guess. They seem to be happening more
frequently lately. Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

James wrote:

I bet Porter Cable could answer your question if you don't get any
answers here.

I sent an e-mail to them yesterday. I don't know why I didn't think
of that first. Senior moment I guess. They seem to be happening more
frequently lately. Jim

They actually have a place in service and support were you can ask them
questions that are not answered in FAQ. That's what I used. Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

James wrote:
They actually have a place in service and support were you can ask them
questions that are not answered in FAQ. That's what I used. Jim

And you're still waiting, right? The 800-number would know and have
parts on the way already if affirmative. Sometimes the old ways _are_
still better.

$0.02, etc., ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

dpb wrote:

James wrote:
They actually have a place in service and support were you can ask
them questions that are not answered in FAQ. That's what I used. Jim

And you're still waiting, right? The 800-number would know and have
parts on the way already if affirmative. Sometimes the old ways are
still better.

$0.02, etc., ...

Actually I received an answer within a couple of days. They were very
helpful and yes it was the same. Now I can get some parts. Jim