DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Old Rockwell miter saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/276033-old-rockwell-miter-saw.html)

Digger April 16th 09 12:29 AM

Old Rockwell miter saw

I have an OLD Rockwell miter saw Model 34-C10 or 34-010 that has a
positive drive (toothed) belt. Ser# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth

Bob AZ April 16th 09 04:58 AM

Old Rockwell miter saw

On Apr 15, 4:29�pm, Digger wrote:
I have an OLD Rockwell miter saw Model 34-C10 or 34-010 that has a
positive drive (toothed) belt. �Ser# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth

Kenneth

Google "belt toothed 49-083" will get you taken care of.

Bob AZ

Scott Lurndal April 16th 09 09:19 PM

Old Rockwell miter saw

positive drive (toothed) belt. =EF=BF=BDSer# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth

Kenneth

Google "belt toothed 49-083" will get you taken care of.

But lose the quotes first!

scott

Digger April 17th 09 12:58 AM

Old Rockwell miter saw

On 16 Apr 2009 20:19:19 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

Bob AZ writes:
On Apr 15, 4:29=EF=BF=BDpm, Digger wrote:
I have an OLD Rockwell miter saw Model 34-C10 or 34-010 that has a
positive drive (toothed) belt. =EF=BF=BDSer# K1****.
Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the
part # to be 49-083.
We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something
new.
Thanks
Kenneth

Kenneth

Google "belt toothed 49-083" will get you taken care of.

But lose the quotes first!

scott

heh heh..yeah. I had searched the saw description for parts but the
"belt toothed" did the trick. Thanks
BTW I found two sources priced in the 32.00 plus range on line and
was fixing to order.....got a call from a local industrial tool
supplier and mentioned my need...he checked and had one by the OEM for
19.50..(probably be the last good deal I'll get this year).
Kenneth