Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Homestead Finishing?

I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and I
get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". Does anyone
know if Jeff is still in business?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Nova" wrote in message
I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and I
get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". Does anyone know
if Jeff is still in business?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I got an email where Jeff explained he has been having problems with web
site hosting company.

Everything moved to:
www.homesteadfinishingproducts.com

Phil

Posted to rec.woodworking

Same here... looking like a ISP problem.

Nova wrote:
I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and I
get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". Does anyone
know if Jeff is still in business?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Phil-In-Mich. wrote:

"Nova" wrote in message

I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and
I get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". Does anyone
know if Jeff is still in business?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I got an email where Jeff explained he has been having problems with web
site hosting company.

Everything moved to:
www.homesteadfinishingproducts.com

Phil

Thanks. That site works. I'm glad to see he's still in business.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 19, 4:08*pm, Nova wrote:
Phil-In-Mich. wrote:

"Nova" wrote in message

I just tried going to Jeff Jewitt's "Homestead Finishing" web site and
I get a message saying "This Account Has Been Suspended". *Does anyone
know if Jeff is still in business?

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I got an email where Jeff explained he has been having problems with web
site hosting company.

Everything moved to:
www.homesteadfinishingproducts.com

Phil

Thanks. *That site works. I'm glad to see he's still in business.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Yes it is an ISP problem. I'm glad the info about the change is
getting out. Use www.homesteadfinishingproducts.com and you'll have no
problem.

Jeff Jewitt