sam

Default diy plans

any ideas what sites have a good range of free diy plans. have been
told of some but cant remember. help appreciated.
Frank Campbell

In article , sam
wrote:

any ideas what sites have a good range of free diy plans. have been
told of some but cant remember. help appreciated.

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com
BIG JOE

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com

Their "absolutelyfree" wet bar plans are $19.95.

Joe
Jake Jarvis

sam wrote...

http://www.justwoodworking.com

--
Jake Jarvis
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell
Leslie Gossett

I find all the plans I want by starting with google.com

It is a good, honest response IMHO.

Leslie

--
She's got tools, and she knows how to use them.

"Eric Cartman" wrote in message
om...
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote

in message . ..
On 4 Feb 2004 19:35:05 -0800, (sam) wrote:

any ideas what sites have a good range of free diy plans. have been
told of some but cant remember. help appreciated.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...oodworking+pla
n&btnG=Google+Search

'nuff said.

Barry

Why bother with a crass reply like that. There is so much crap out
there that maybe, just maybe, the OP thought he may get some pointers
to decent plans and sites from a woodworking group and not just dross.

God I hate idiots.

Larry Bud

What is especially funny to me, is you even cut & pasted the
original post, then apparently forgot to read it. The original poster
asked for plans. Period. He never said what kind. Don'cha just hate
idiots? LMAO

Of course he said what kind. He said FREE.

You guys and your google, you don't get it. It's a lousy way to find
free plans. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry SELLING woodworking plans
sticks the word FREE in their meta tags so the search engines will
list them.

There are FEW sites which truly have free plans. Most only have 1 or
2 free ones, and if you try searching for something specific, the
engine picks up the word FREE somewhere on the page, and you think you
have a good hit.

Try it, search for "coffee table free plan" in google and the entire
first page that is returned is crap.

Maybe all you retired guys have all the time in the world to screw
around searching thousands of sites for truly free plans, but many of
us don't. Why not just help the guy out and post a couple of links
that you KNOW contain free plans, instead of getting on your soap box?
Morris Dovey

sam wrote:

any ideas what sites have a good range of free diy plans. have been
told of some but cant remember. help appreciated.

Sam...

Plans to build /what/ yourself? A house? A dining table? A toy?
Follow the link in my sig to learn about asking smart questions...

--
Morris Dovey
West Des Moines, Iowa USA

T.

Fri, Feb 6, 2004, 1:35pm (EST-3) (Larry=A0Bud)
claims:
Of course he said what kind. He said FREE.
You guys and your google, you don't get it. It's a lousy way to find
free plans. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry SELLING woodworking plans sticks
the word FREE in their meta tags so the search engines will list them.
There are FEW sites which truly have free plans. =A0 Most only have 1 or
2 free ones, and if you try searching for something specific, the engine
picks up the word FREE somewhere on the page, and you think you have a
good hit.
Try it, search for "coffee table free plan" in google and the entire
first page that is returned is crap.
Maybe all you retired guys have all the time in the world to screw
around searching thousands of sites for truly free plans, but many of us
don't. Why not just help the guy out and post a couple of links that you
KNOW contain free plans, instead of getting on your soap box?

ROTFLMAO Nice try. But, at least you're funny.

If you'd been here longer than all day, you'd know google is
recommended, because it is, fast, easy, and, it works. I use it a whole
lot, and I've posted over 100 FREE plans I've found using it. I like
free plans.

Any plan I post, unless it says PAY in the subject line, is a free
plan. All found with google. And, yeah, I'm retired, not by choice,
but retired. So what? That mean I'm gonna make a bunch of long
searches looking for a free woodworking plan? Not lately. But, here's
proof that you CAN find free plans with google. I could have looked
this up in the archives, because I'd posted it before, but I did a
special google, just for you. Took me less than a minute - I looked at
a couple of other sites first. This is specially for you:
http://www.geocities.com/twilagail/p...eturkey10.html Hehehehehe

JOAT
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head.)

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 5 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SEASONS GREETINGS BLOCKS Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 05:06 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM
Please help recommend joints for dresser/armoire plans! Kent P. Iler Woodworking 10 August 2nd 03 10:43 PM