Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need some parts for an ancient Shopmaster SB-232 band saw.

I have an old SB-232 shopmaster 12" band saw. It still works great,
but the guides are shot, and the tires are also cracked, so I would
like to replace then too.

Anyone know where I can get parts for this thing, or should I just
start shopping for a new one?

Thanks,

Todd

The first place to look is the ShopSmith website at www.shopsmith.com
They have had all the parts I have needed for my Mark V and
accessories.

Ralph

Delta Shopmaster SM100M JP Woodworking 7 May 31st 07 09:11 PM
Delta Shopmaster SM100M JP Woodworking Plans and Photos 4 May 30th 07 12:51 PM
Shopmaster all-in-one tool Michael Austin Woodworking 14 February 12th 07 11:25 AM
Shoptask/Shopmaster 3-1 machines [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 6th 06 02:30 PM
Delta Shopmaster compressor CP200 TB Woodworking 1 December 28th 04 03:16 AM