John Smith

Default Jefferson's Revolving Bookstand

I would really like to build an exact replica of
Thomas Jefferson's revolving bookstand.
Anyone know where to get some plans?

See it at

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/monticellostore/110000.html

Thank you.

RAS

KYHighlander

don't look too complicated other than the wooden hinges. those might be a
bear.

--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"John Smith" wrote in message
ink.net...
I would really like to build an exact replica of
Thomas Jefferson's revolving bookstand.
Anyone know where to get some plans?

See it at

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/monticellostore/110000.html

Thank you.

RAS

J.B. Bobbitt

I don't know about plans but you can see one at:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/monticellostore/110000.html

Always willing to help,
-JBB

RWM

"J.B. Bobbitt" wrote in message
m...
I don't know about plans but you can see one at:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/monticellostore/110000.html

Always willing to help,
-JBB

Was this a joke, or did you miss the link in the OP?

Bob McBreen

Dave

Here is a video of the stand in action.
http://www.monticello.org/house/cabinet.html

Finding a plan seems to be a tall order. I'd like to see it if anyone has
one.

Dave

ink.net...