Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Orange Oil as a Finish?

Casper wrote:
Orange oil has become popular for cleaning and preserving furniture
and many things wood. I have seen it listed as being usable on even
bare wood. Can it be used as an oil finish? Has anyone used it?
`Casper

I don't think it "cures" like linseed or tung oil. My guess is it's not
going to be durable and will need to be periodically refreshed.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.

Questions on finish/no finish for INSIDE of chests G.E.R.R.Y. Woodworking 12 August 22nd 06 03:30 AM
shiny/matt patches on emulsion finish - how to get the 'mattest' finish [email protected] UK diy 0 February 18th 06 12:50 PM
Orange Peel Dan Major Woodworking 4 September 2nd 05 12:33 PM
UT Orange LEDs Chris Fonville Electronics 7 March 26th 05 08:31 PM
Orange Agate? william kossack Woodturning 12 November 23rd 04 08:27 PM