Old January 21st 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.woodworking
Al Al is offline

Default Bench Shooting Vise - Plans - Ideas

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
I want to make a bench shooting vise to sight in with.

I've studied some of the available commercial models and all of them
leave something to be desired.

I'd like to leverage the shooting side of the group to give me some
suggestions.

tom

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

A good front rest, rear sand bag. With a good front rest (adjustable) it's
a simple matter to line up for another round. Bags alone are fine too. I
prefer a good Caldwell front rest though.