Posted to rec.woodworking

Default motzarella.org not getting rec.norm posts?

I switched to these guys when scumcast bailed on newsgroups. Today
I've tried getting posts but I keep being told that there are no new
posts. Obviously, this is false. Is anyone else using these guys?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:
I switched to these guys when scumcast bailed on newsgroups. Today
I've tried getting posts but I keep being told that there are no new
posts. Obviously, this is false. Is anyone else using these guys?

I was having trouble yesterday. I went to the website and noticed they
have three server addresses, plus status reports on all three. Two were
acting funny, so I chose the third. That did the trick.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply
Posted to rec.woodworking

Tom Watson wrote:
I switched to these guys when scumcast bailed on newsgroups. Today
I've tried getting posts but I keep being told that there are no new
posts. Obviously, this is false. Is anyone else using these guys?

I do not use them, but I have been using http://www.news.astraweb.com/ since
June when Time Warner dumped the newsgroups and have had no trouble at all.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking
LD LD is offline

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
I switched to these guys when scumcast bailed on newsgroups. Today
I've tried getting posts but I keep being told that there are no new
posts. Obviously, this is false. Is anyone else using these guys?

They had a server & database issue about 3am their time today. They had to
rebuild a database. Look on their web site, if you want more info. I had
problems last night (PST), but everything seems ok now, except for a bunch
of missing posts.