DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T: Here's Hoping (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/267888-o-t-heres-hoping.html)

Lew Hodgett[_5_] January 1st 09 06:51 AM

O/T: Here's Hoping

May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.

Be safe out there.

Lew

Leon January 1st 09 02:06 PM

Here's Hoping

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.

Be safe out there.

Lew

Thanks Lew

Robatoy[_2_] January 1st 09 08:54 PM

O/T: Here's Hoping

On Jan 1, 1:51*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.

Be safe out there.

Lew

Even though '08 was pretty good to me, I'll take a bit of improvement
any day.

And, Lew.... try not to breathe too many micro balloons, okay? G

Robatoy[_2_] January 1st 09 08:55 PM

O/T: Here's Hoping

On Jan 1, 1:51*am, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.

Be safe out there.

Lew

Yea... stay safe. And prosper.

Han January 1st 09 09:57 PM

O/T: Here's Hoping

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:wJZ6l.2446$Es4.2081
@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.

Be safe out there.

Lew

Best wishes for you too, Lew. Year started pretty good with your recipe
for cinnamon-marinated ribs. Turned out great, thanks!

--
Best regards
Han

Lew Hodgett[_5_] January 1st 09 10:16 PM

O/T: Here's Hoping

"Han" wrote:

Best wishes for you too, Lew. Year started pretty good with your
recipe
for cinnamon-marinated ribs. Turned out great, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed them.

Fried cabbage and bacon here.

Lew

Han January 1st 09 10:54 PM

O/T: Here's Hoping

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:ehb7l.2510$BC4.1837
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

"Han" wrote:

Best wishes for you too, Lew. Year started pretty good with your
recipe for cinnamon-marinated ribs. Turned out great, thanks!

Glad you enjoyed them.

Fried cabbage and bacon here.

Lew

Well, there was more here too, but your recipe took the cake this morning.

Yesterday our eldest made "oliebollen", traditional Dutch fare. A great
improvement on deep-fried donuts. Actually a yeastdough with raisins and
apples, deep fried, then decorated with powdered sugar. see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliebol and
http://www.typicaldutchstuff.com/oliebol.shtml
This is just one recipe, though, and not the one used by Daughter.
--
Best regards
Han