Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amish

I was out visiting my Mom last weekend and I spoke with an old friend
who happens to be of the Amish persuasion. He has a woodshop that
runs off of a waterwheel and he creates some very nice, albeit rough,
country furniture. Emil said to me, "You Englishers seem to be having
quite a problem with this oil thing. I hope you all don't finally
decide to use the creek. It's a small creek and would only support a
couple of Englishers, although it could probably handle fifty or so
more of us Amish.

Emil has never been a subtle man.

But he has always been truthful.

t.