DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gloat (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/257512-gloat.html)

B A R R Y August 8th 08 09:22 PM

Gloat

As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

Robatoy[_2_] August 8th 08 09:26 PM

Gloat

On Aug 8, 4:22*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

B A R R Y August 9th 08 01:00 AM

Gloat

Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! G

Jay Pique August 9th 08 02:58 AM

Gloat

On Aug 8, 8:00*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! *G

Do tell.

JP

B A R R Y August 9th 08 12:24 PM

Gloat

Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
No need to go any further...you officially suck already....

There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! G

Do tell.

JP

I can ride my bicycle to Horton.

Jay Pique August 9th 08 02:13 PM

Gloat

On Aug 9, 7:24*am, B A R R Y wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
No need to go any further...you officially suck already....
There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! *G

Do tell.

JP

I can ride my bicycle to Horton.

Aaaaah....got it. You suck.

JP

jo4hn August 9th 08 03:12 PM

Gloat

Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 9, 7:24 am, B A R R Y wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:
On Aug 8, 8:00 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 8, 4:22 pm, B A R R Y wrote:
As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...
No need to go any further...you officially suck already....
There wasn't more, the gloat was thrown down! G
Do tell.
JP

I can ride my bicycle to Horton.

Aaaaah....got it. You suck.

JP

Is this the place in that movie "Horton Humps a Who"?
inquiring minds...,
j4

Mark & Juanita August 10th 08 04:05 AM

Gloat

B A R R Y wrote:

As I walked into Horton Brasses this afternoon...

Is it as cool as their catalogs? Yeah, you suck.