DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   T-Track on sale.... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/255332-t-track-sale.html)

mapdude July 12th 08 10:27 PM

T-Track on sale....

In case any of you are interested...I just discovered that Rockler has
their T-Track kits (4' of t-track, 8 knobs and 8 t-bolts) on clearance
for $15.

If you are thinking of creating some jigs or just want to have some on
hand in case you need them, I think this is a pretty good deal,
considering the knobs come with it.

MD

Limp Arbor July 13th 08 03:13 AM

T-Track on sale....

On Jul 12, 2:27*pm, mapdude wrote:
In case any of you are interested...I just discovered that Rockler has
their T-Track kits (4' of t-track, 8 knobs and 8 t-bolts) on clearance
for $15.

If you are thinking of creating some jigs or just want to have some on
hand in case you need them, I think this is a pretty good deal,
considering the knobs come with it.

MD

I already ordered mine a week or two ago when they had free shipping.

Comes in a *very* sturdy cardboard tube so chances of it getting
damaged on the way to your house are slim.

Now, what jig do I need to build...

Rick Samuel[_2_] July 13th 08 03:46 AM

T-Track on sale....

They do that ever so often, a good buy. And as stated, the shipping tube
is stout. Bought 4, 2 years ago, sale price was 10.95 w/ free ship