DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O.T. Beware at H.D. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/254987-o-t-beware-h-d.html)

Ross Hebeisen July 8th 08 06:04 AM

O.T. Beware at H.D.

Just a note to you older gents out there to us caution as follows. I was
at H.D. the other day, went to get into my car and these 2 young lady's
in bikini tops came up and started washing my windsheild after which
they asked me for a ride over to Fleet Farm. I figured what harm could
it do, so they jumped into the back seat and much to my surprize they
started messing around with one another. Next thing I know one of them
jumps into the front seat and stated messing around with me. meanwhile
her freind stole my bill fold, so guy;s beware this could happen to you.
This happened to me last wed, thurs, and again on saturday and as soon
as I can get a few more bill folds will more than likely happen again.
ross

Robatoy[_2_] July 8th 08 04:29 PM

O.T. Beware at H.D.

In article ,
(Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

Just a note to you older gents out there to us caution as follows. I was
at H.D. the other day, went to get into my car and these 2 young lady's
in bikini tops came up and started washing my windsheild after which
they asked me for a ride over to Fleet Farm. I figured what harm could
it do, so they jumped into the back seat and much to my surprize they
started messing around with one another. Next thing I know one of them
jumps into the front seat and stated messing around with me. meanwhile
her freind stole my bill fold, so guy;s beware this could happen to you.
This happened to me last wed, thurs, and again on saturday and as soon
as I can get a few more bill folds will more than likely happen again.
ross

You'd figure that you would wise up on those shenanigans from those two
ladies after the second time....
But nooooooooooooooooooo, had to go back and make sure....

Ross Hebeisen July 11th 08 11:29 PM

O.T. Beware at H.D.

it wad jut a doke alfalfa
buckwheat

skeez July 11th 08 11:47 PM

O.T. Beware at H.D.

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 22:04:44 -0700, (Ross
Hebeisen) wrote:

Just a note to you older gents out there to us caution as follows. I was
at H.D. the other day, went to get into my car and these 2 young lady's
in bikini tops came up and started washing my windsheild after which
they asked me for a ride over to Fleet Farm. I figured what harm could
it do, so they jumped into the back seat and much to my surprize they
started messing around with one another. Next thing I know one of them
jumps into the front seat and stated messing around with me. meanwhile
her freind stole my bill fold, so guy;s beware this could happen to you.
This happened to me last wed, thurs, and again on saturday and as soon
as I can get a few more bill folds will more than likely happen again.
ross

yeh they started doing that here around 6 months ago. its gettin real
hard on the ol budget too!! I been buyin wallets by the dozen. :-] the
wife is startin to get suspicious though so I buy em at amazon and
have em shipped to a friends house. the last dozen was short a few!!!!
he musta figgured out the scam huh....

skeez

Robatoy[_2_] July 12th 08 01:59 AM

O.T. Beware at H.D.

On Jul 11, 6:29*pm, (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:
it wad jut a doke alfalfa
buckwheat

sumbuddy hep dis man. Hep him! HEP him!