DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   plidoweInformation wanted about Stanley No. 360 miter box and 30" x6"mated Stanley back saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/254802-plidoweinformation-wanted-about-stanley-no-360-miter-box-30-x6-mated-stanley-back-saw.html)

dennis[_2_] July 6th 08 05:41 AM

plidoweInformation wanted about Stanley No. 360 miter box and 30" x6"mated Stanley back saw

I picked this good condition set up at Goodwill last week and have
seen the description of the 460 on Tooltrip. I surmise my 360 is a
later version of the 460. It does not have the extension for
repetitive cuts, or the apparent ability to accommodate such. Could
anyone supply the age range, and/or a link to info. Although I have
done some woodworking and finishing in a cabinet shop, I am moving am
will be selling this set on ebay and wish to be able to describe it
accurately. The saw also has an apparently homemade wooden sheath for
storage.