DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta 12" Benchtop Drill Press (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/25186-delta-12%22-benchtop-drill-press.html)

RWS December 24th 03 03:40 AM

Delta 12" Benchtop Drill Press

How do I keep the table perpendicular to the drill bit, without the table
moving at all when I put on a drill press table? I think the system, Delta
has to keep the table from moving is weak. Any modifications to this
machine? Thanks. Robert

Greg G. December 24th 03 05:21 AM

RWS said:

How do I keep the table perpendicular to the drill bit, without the table
moving at all when I put on a drill press table? I think the system, Delta
has to keep the table from moving is weak. Any modifications to this
machine? Thanks. Robert

Hmmm... mine has a pin to fix it at 90d.
Perhaps, if the bolt won't hold it at 90d, carefully drill a pin stop.

Greg G.