DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Merry Christmas (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/25103-merry-christmas.html)

boonie December 22nd 03 11:50 AM

Merry Christmas

I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry Christmas and
the Compliments of the Season. Those who get presents other than ties and
underpants I hope that the present is exactly what they want for their
workshop!
Ken

Woodchuck Bill December 22nd 03 11:58 AM

Merry Christmas

"boonie" wrote in
:

I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry
Christmas and the Compliments of the Season. Those who get presents
other than ties and underpants I hope that the present is exactly what
they want for their workshop!
Ken

Same to you, Boonie!

--
Bill

Phisherman December 22nd 03 01:40 PM

Merry Christmas

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:50:57 +1100, "boonie"
wrote:

I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry Christmas and
the Compliments of the Season. Those who get presents other than ties and
underpants I hope that the present is exactly what they want for their
workshop!
Ken

I wanted Peace on Earth, but maybe next next election...

Mark & Juanita December 22nd 03 07:52 PM

Merry Christmas

In article ,
says...
wrote:

I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry Christmas and
the Compliments of the Season. Those who get presents other than ties and
underpants I hope that the present is exactly what they want for their
workshop!
Ken

I wanted Peace on Earth, but maybe next next election...

Given the second phrase of your sentence, it sounds like you are
wanting appeasement on Earth.

T. December 22nd 03 10:39 PM

Merry Christmas

Mon, Dec 22, 2003, 10:50pm (EST+16) (boonie) says:
I would like to wih all of my woodworking friends a very Merry Christmas
snip

Oh, one of them there Christians, eh?

LMAO

Merry Christmas. And, just what's wrong with getting new
underswear? Beats a tie, any day.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 22 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/