DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repeat post: Dust Collector Hybrid (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/24807-repeat-post-dust-collector-hybrid.html)

Bill Hinshaw December 16th 03 12:06 PM

Repeat post: Dust Collector Hybrid

I posted this yesterday but it never appeared on my server. Sorry for any
duplication.

Does anyone know if the bargain HF 2hp dust collector, which they describe
as "22 inches wide" will fit the Penn State Industries canister filter,
which they say will "fit any dust collector with a 20" rim?

If so, it saves a hundred and twenty bucks to hook up this combo ($150 +
$200) instead of buying the Penn State combo at $470 plus more shipping,
since HF ships free.

I could use some advice from the experts on this.

Thanks.

Bill