Posted to misc.kids,rec.woodworking,misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Cradle plans

There are lots of cradle plans available on the
internet, but I am looking for one type in particular.

I remember that once upon a time there were
plans available for a 'double rocking cradle'. That's
my description of a type of cradle that is like a
trestle cradle with the trestle on rockers instead
of flat on the floor.

They look like they would fall right over dumping
the kid on the floor, but someone who made one
(and I no longer am in contact with him) said it
was stable. Evidenl;ty the geometry is such that
the center of gravity rises as it rocks away from
center. I think the motion would be similar
to a glider.

But recent searches have come up empty.

Any help is appreciated.

Oh, and before you ask, no I didn't knock anyone up.
I will soon be an uncle.

--

FF
Posted to misc.kids,rec.woodworking,misc.kids.pregnancy
NL NL is offline

Fred the Red Shirt schrieb:
There are lots of cradle plans available on the
internet, but I am looking for one type in particular.

I remember that once upon a time there were
plans available for a 'double rocking cradle'. That's
my description of a type of cradle that is like a
trestle cradle with the trestle on rockers instead
of flat on the floor.

Something like this:
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...es/15-3621.jpg
The info is the
http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...ex.php?cat=691

I searched google (picture search) with the words: trestle cradle with
rockers

cu
nicole
Posted to misc.kids,rec.woodworking,misc.kids.pregnancy

On Apr 27, 2:23 pm, NL wrote:
Fred the Red Shirt schrieb:

There are lots of cradle plans available on the
internet, but I am looking for one type in particular.

I remember that once upon a time there were
plans available for a 'double rocking cradle'. That's
my description of a type of cradle that is like a
trestle cradle with the trestle on rockers instead
of flat on the floor.

Something like this:http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...es/15-3621.jpg
The info is thehttp://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...ex.php?cat=691

The illustration looks like what I want, though the description
sounds like an ordinary trestle cradle.

I searched google (picture search) with the words: trestle cradle with
rockers

Thanks.

--

FF

Baby Cradle mikeeele Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 January 27th 08 02:41 PM
Scandinavian Cradle [email protected] Woodworking 9 July 22nd 06 05:13 AM
Cradle D Jordahl Woodworking 1 December 28th 05 05:39 PM
needl cradle plans Dan Parrell Woodworking 6 November 9th 05 11:35 PM
PENDULUM CRADLE J T Woodworking 12 November 3rd 05 09:55 AM