Default My First Gloat: Used Table Saw Purchase

Craftsman model #113.298750 ("113" = Emerson-built)
10" Contractor table saw
2HP (15 Amp, 110V/220V) motor (wired for 110)
cast-iron table and extension wings
machined pulleys
PowerTwist Link belt (red)
extra throat plate for dado
clamping miter gauge
mobile base
Jet 30" Xacta Fence (Beisemeyer-style)
MDF extension table
totally new condition (not a speck of rust, well-maintained and totally
tuned and tweaked)

He is also throwing in a wobble dado blade (yeah, I know, but it's free).

And all for $350.

Oh yeah, delivered.

WARRENRN1

He is also throwing in a wobble dado blade (yeah, I know, but it's free).

you know you will get flamed hard.... but considering i have a similar set
up.... but i paid way more than you for the extras and rehab......

YOU SUCK !!!!!!! multiple times over......