DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Veneer Joining (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/24067-veneer-joining.html)

George M. Kazaka November 29th 03 01:11 PM

Veneer Joining

Top is always last

"Mr Stephen Topp" wrote in message
Hi

I am trying to find any information I can about joining veneer at
45-degree angles i.e. the join from the top of a table to the side. Do you
place the top piece then the side or vice versa, and what tools would you
use to create a crisp joint.

I have tried to find online information but so far I have had no luck

and
so I would appreciate any help I can get, including recommendations to any
books there are with this kind of information.

Thanks in advance S.Topp

Bay Area Dave November 30th 03 07:55 PM

Veneer Joining

Pick up this book: Veneering A Foundation Course, by Mike Burton.

ISBN: 0-8069-2855-7

list price $19.95

dave