DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Table lift for Ryobi RE 601 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/239626-table-lift-ryobi-re-601-a.html)

Jeff March 24th 08 01:18 PM

Table lift for Ryobi RE 601

I use a Ryobi RE 601 router on my router table. (I have a DeWalt 618K
for hand routing).

Here's a link to the Ryobi:
http://www.lawson-his.co.uk/scripts/...&product=37560

I'd like to get a lift for my router table but most of the lifts I've
seen fit the DeWalt and not the Ryobi. I don't want to swap routers
because I'd lose a ton of versatility. And I'd rather not buy a new
router so I can fit it on a table lift. Can anyone recommend a table
lift that fits the router shown in the link above?

Jeff