Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike in Mystic

Default workbench finished: Sam Allen's joiner's bench with Veritas twin-screw end vise

Hi wreckers,

I finally finished up the last few details on the workbench I finally got
around to building. Although not as pretty as a lot of the benches I've
seen, including several recent posts, I think the functionality it
represents will still make it a joy to use. Since this is basically a step
up from a Workmate, there is no question that I'm going to be thrilled to
put it to use.

I'll post a few pics on ABPW, but you can see them all, as well as some
further details of the bench, at this website:
http://pages.cthome.net/logmanworld/workbench.htm

Let me know what you think!

Mike