DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Long Ranger II Remote (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/23598-long-ranger-ii-remote.html)

Boogey Man November 17th 03 09:02 PM

Long Ranger II Remote

I have a Long Ranger II Remote. I need to either sell it or buy a Long
Ranger II Transmitter.

Not sure how I ended up with Long Ranger III system and a lone II
transmitter, but I did.

If anyone out there has a Long Ranger II Transmitter you do not need or
would be interested in a remote, ontat me.

Thanks

--
http://www.sugarbearswoodworks.com

alexy November 17th 03 09:14 PM

Long Ranger II Remote

Boogey Man wrote:

If anyone out there has a Long Ranger II Transmitter you do not need or
would be interested in a remote, ontat me.

I'll trade you a "c" key for the remote. g
--
Alex