DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Nailshooter - Akeda, half blinds and rabbeted drawer fronts (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/234182-ping-nailshooter-akeda-half-blinds-rabbeted-drawer-fronts.html)

charlieb February 18th 08 04:19 PM

Ping Nailshooter - Akeda, half blinds and rabbeted drawer fronts

Tried to e-mail you page 33 of the AKEDA manual that illustrates
and explains how the AKEDA does half blinds in a rabbeted drawer
front. The e-mail bounced - User Unknown.

If you still want the answer to your question e-mail me with an
e-mail address that works and I'll send it to you.

charlie b

[email protected] February 18th 08 09:19 PM

On Feb 18, 10:19 am, charlieb wrote:
Tried to e-mail you page 33 of the AKEDA manual that illustrates
and explains how the AKEDA does half blinds in a rabbeted drawer
front. The e-mail bounced - User Unknown.

If you still want the answer to your question e-mail me with an
e-mail address that works and I'll send it to you.

charlie b

charlie - that is an old address from years ago. Here is one that
works, and I would love to see the page.

Just take out "the garbage" and "the trash".

THANKS!

Robert