DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - INSPIRATION? - Mail Box (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/232498-ot-inspiration-mail-box.html)

J T February 3rd 08 10:46 PM

OT - INSPIRATION? - Mail Box

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne...s_mailbox9.jpg

I'm thinking this is somewhere in California, nowhere else would
think of something like this.

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Andrew Erickson February 4th 08 01:47 AM

OT - INSPIRATION? - Mail Box

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne...s_mailbox9.jpg

I'm thinking this is somewhere in California, nowhere else would
think of something like this.

I kind of liked this one:

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redne..._mailbox14.jpg

Maybe a bit less OT, too. I think there's even a little wood involved.

--
Andrew Erickson

lose." -- Jim Elliot