Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Basic Transportation

http://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/jetbike.html

You've gotta scroll down. A bike is about as basic as you can get.
I really need to start getting ou more.

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker

I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://bikerodnkustom3.homestead.com/jetbike.html

You've gotta scroll down. A bike is about as basic as you can get.
I really need to start getting ou more.

I gotta agree - although - I have sent an enquiry as to costs of said
protective gear. Even if it's only so I can run west and light my farts.
Safely.

Thanks for research - again.