DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   mini lathe question (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/23173-mini-lathe-question.html)

Bob Piazza November 8th 03 02:37 PM

mini lathe question

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a 12" tool rest for a
grizzly mini lathe that has a 1/2" post? Delta makes one but it is a 1 "
post. Thanks in advance. Bob P.

George November 8th 03 04:00 PM

mini lathe question

Well, they say it's a 5/8, so I'm puzzled.

Try http://www.packardwoodworks.com/ for the Best Wood modular rests (and
a tool pron catalog).

Peek at the horse's at http://bestwoodtools.com/

Or, could do what I've done for 30" plus stuff and make a Roy Underhill to
bolt down to the ways.