Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wire shelf brackets

I know I've seen them but my googling can't come up with them. I'm
looking for the wires that you use to support a shelf by routing a
groove on the ends of the shelf.

Any ideas?
Posted to rec.woodworking

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...ARTNUM=826-021

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 10, 8:22*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
RayV wrote:
I know I've seen them but my googling can't come up with them. *I'm
looking for the wires that you use to support a shelf by routing a
groove on the ends of the shelf.

Any ideas?

http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPR...ARTNUM=826-021

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Thanks.

Shelf Brackets louisxiv UK diy 9 December 6th 06 09:04 AM
Shelf brackets Dave UK diy 0 April 1st 06 11:21 PM
Cliffhanger shelf brackets newman UK diy 0 October 2nd 05 09:00 PM
B&Q Shelf brackets. Clint Sharp UK diy 2 January 3rd 05 11:45 AM