DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Getting out of woodworking. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/22925-getting-out-woodworking.html)

Biker Dan November 2nd 03 02:30 PM

Getting out of woodworking.

I am selling all my woodworking tools and accessories. I live in the
Philadelphia suburbs and prefer to sell to individuals from this area.
No delivery or shipping. Local pick-up only. You can e-mail me at
.

The following is a partial list of items:

Delta 12.5" Planer #22-560 with metal stand - $250
Delta Hollow Chisel Mortiser #14-650, with 5 chisels - $175
Delta Tenoning Jig - $70
Delta Dust Collector #50-850 1.5HP with 2-stage barrel and connection
- $ 225

Sprunger 14" Bandsaw - $150
Shopmaster 8" Contractor Saw, 1 hp engine, with fence - $100
AMT Drill Press 3/4hp - $ 75
AMT Shaper - $75
Dewalt Biscuit Plate Joiner #DW 682, with biscuits - $125
Senco SLP20 Brad Gun, with box brads - $100
Bench Vise 5" - $30

Forrest Woodworker II 10" Blade - $70
Forrest DK08244 8" Dado set - $220

Roller Stand- Yellow - $25
Roller Stand- Heavy Duty - $50
Pony Clamps, with black pipe - $15 each

Cast Iron Table Saw Wings - $25 each (wings will fit Delta
contractors and unisaws with minor hole modification)

Various clamps, chisels, blades, books, & other woodworking tools and
accessories.

Dan