DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Language Of Dreams (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/228457-language-dreams.html)

[email protected] January 3rd 08 11:48 AM

Language Of Dreams

Dreams take us not into ourselves, but out of ourselves. -Richard
Jones

Dreams hold us in fascination. It's an experience that takes us to
another realm of existence. We try to make sense of it upon waking,
that is if we can remember the dream.It's not just you and I who
marvel at the series of images and events.

Scientists, researchers and psychologists have their own questions:
when do dreams occur? What is the purpose of dreaming?
Parapsychologists believe that dreams serve as channels for psychic
communication.

Dreams transport us into a world that defies logic, transcends time,
space and physical barriers. Our dreams are our own stories, a series
of stories that are real in the dream world. We mingle with our long
departed loved ones ,alive and very much part of our lives;
celebrating with us, struggling with us, talking to us, touching us.
We meet long forgotten friends or acquaintances. We meet strangers.

We move in and out from one scene to another. We travel to places we
can only fantasize about .We wake up shaking with fear from a
nughtmare.In dreams, we meet faces, we confront danger, we enjoy a
celebration, we experience success or failure, we have

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Edu...002/43614.html