DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/226141-re-please-check-syntax-error-grammar-mistakes-me.html)

Jim Wilkins December 14th 07 07:18 PM

please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

On Dec 14, 12:47 am, "
wrote:

as a chinese ,I'm working hard to change : what i can change.

My experience in an area populated by old and recent immigrants is
that workers from *anywhere* will try to do good work they can be
proud of unless poor management burns it out of them. China was once
known for craftsmanship that equalled the best from Europe.

It amazes me that people from opposite ends of the planet are so
similar once they get away from their culture.

At last i hope China bring chance and benefit instead of harm to you,
to me, to the world.

Lets hope. Don't attack Taiwan.