DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hopping Kangaroo (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/222876-hopping-kangaroo.html)

Mekon November 28th 07 08:39 AM

Hopping Kangaroo

Over on abpw I posted a link to a video of a hopping roo. I then
offered to share a rough plan and a few tips on making one.
It seems to have been quite popular so with the coming Christmas season
I thought I'd share it with the wider rec audience.

The video is he

http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/kangaroo.wmv

And the tips and plans are he

http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/hoppingroo.htm

Enjoy

(Don't forget to post pics!)

Mekon

Greg G. November 28th 07 11:48 AM

Hopping Kangaroo

Mekon said:

Over on abpw I posted a link to a video of a hopping roo.

Mekon, that was so cute, I had to build one.

(Don't forget to post pics!)

OK, here ya go, mate. No worries. ;-)

http://webpages.charter.net/videodoc...s/Kangaroo.jpg

Sad looking, but it works.

Greg G.

Mekon November 28th 07 12:25 PM

Hopping Kangaroo

on 28/11/2007, Greg G supposed :
Mekon said:

Over on abpw I posted a link to a video of a hopping roo.

Mekon, that was so cute, I had to build one.

(Don't forget to post pics!)

OK, here ya go, mate. No worries. ;-)

http://webpages.charter.net/videodoc...s/Kangaroo.jpg

Sad looking, but it works.

Greg G.

Funny how much of a buzz I am getting from seeing this be so popular.

I hope a lot of kids enjoy it. :)

Mekon

Warren Weber November 28th 07 03:44 PM

Hopping Kangaroo

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Over on abpw I posted a link to a video of a hopping roo. I then offered
to share a rough plan and a few tips on making one.
It seems to have been quite popular so with the coming Christmas season I
thought I'd share it with the wider rec audience.

The video is he

http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/kangaroo.wmv

And the tips and plans are he

http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/hoppingroo.htm

Enjoy

(Don't forget to post pics!)

Mekon

What? NO batteries. Must make this for my grand kids. Thanks for posting. W

Mekon November 29th 07 12:18 AM

Hopping Kangaroo

Warren Weber was thinking very hard :
"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Over on abpw I posted a link to a video of a hopping roo. I then offered to
share a rough plan and a few tips on making one.
It seems to have been quite popular so with the coming Christmas season I
thought I'd share it with the wider rec audience.

The video is he

http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/kangaroo.wmv

And the tips and plans are he

http://mywebsite.bigpond.net.au/mercian/hoppingroo.htm

Enjoy

(Don't forget to post pics!)

Mekon

What? NO batteries. Must make this for my grand kids. Thanks for posting. W W

Ain't gravity wonderful?

:)

Mekon

mac davis November 29th 07 05:14 PM

Hopping Kangaroo

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:18:27 GMT, Mekon wrote:

What? NO batteries. Must make this for my grand kids. Thanks for posting. W W

Ain't gravity wonderful?

:)

Mekon

Only until about 40 years old..
then it's NOT your friend..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

J. Clarke November 29th 07 06:49 PM

Hopping Kangaroo

wrote:

What? NO batteries. Must make this for my grand kids. Thanks for
posting. W W

Ain't gravity wonderful?

:)

Mekon

Only until about 40 years old..
then it's NOT your friend..

Not your friend when you find a slippery spot on the roof, either.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

charlieb November 29th 07 08:48 PM

Hopping Kangaroo

Despite those that say "No good deed goes unpunished!(and imply
"unappreciated"), the reality is that good deeds always have some
reward, expected or not, but the reward is often something that
can't be "monetized" - but often priceless.