DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Great Furniture Plans! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/220339-great-furniture-plans.html)

ePlanSets November 8th 07 07:31 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office
from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em
out: http://www.eplansets.com/

Lee Michaels November 8th 07 07:45 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

"ePlanSets" wrote in message
ups.com...
Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office
from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em
out: http://www.eplansets.com/

This is funny stuff.

They charge you money for plans of PVC pipe furniture.

My favorite is the big bed made from toliet drainage pipe. I don't think
the missus will find that very romantic.

ePlanSets November 8th 07 07:51 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

On Nov 8, 2:45 pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"ePlanSets" wrote in message

ups.com...

Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office
from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em
out:http://www.eplansets.com/

This is funny stuff.

They charge you money for plans of PVC pipe furniture.

My favorite is the big bed made from toliet drainage pipe. I don't think
the missus will find that very romantic.

Hello Lee -

These designs are all original. The bed works great for romance with
my missus! In fact, on the bed I built, iran rope lighting around
underneath... I call it Romancillary Lighting! It's really cool.

Doug

Frank Drackman November 8th 07 09:42 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

"ePlanSets" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 8, 2:45 pm, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"ePlanSets" wrote in message

ups.com...

Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office
from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em
out:http://www.eplansets.com/

This is funny stuff.

They charge you money for plans of PVC pipe furniture.

My favorite is the big bed made from toliet drainage pipe. I don't think
the missus will find that very romantic.

Hello Lee -

These designs are all original. The bed works great for romance with
my missus! In fact, on the bed I built, iran rope lighting around
underneath... I call it Romancillary Lighting! It's really cool.

Doug

But you are still a spammer. You must not think that your products have
much value if you are not willing to spend money for marketing.

Joe November 8th 07 10:50 PM

spam

That is absolutely hideous.

Don Fearn November 9th 07 01:20 AM

spam

"Joe" opin'd thus:

That is absolutely hideous.

Joe!

Don't hold back, man!!

Tell us what you REALLY think about that SPAM!!!

--
In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's
your Count that votes.

mac davis November 9th 07 08:12 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:45:29 -0500, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"ePlanSets" wrote in message
oups.com...
Easy to build elegant furniture and fine crafts for home and office
from PVC Pipe. These designs and plans are world class. Check em
out: http://www.eplansets.com/

This is funny stuff.

They charge you money for plans of PVC pipe furniture.

My favorite is the big bed made from toliet drainage pipe. I don't think
the missus will find that very romantic.

I didn't even look..

#1... I don't do spam..

#2.. Using the word "elegant" in the same sentence as "PVC pipe" HAS to be
against some law, somewhere..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

SonomaProducts.com November 9th 07 11:42 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

Oh my gosh. I hope I am not ever so blind. I hope to have a web based
business someday selling both kits and plans. I think I have some
beautiful stuff but I am assuming this guy thinks the same of his
stuff.

BW

On Nov 8, 11:45 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

ups.com...

mac davis November 10th 07 06:10 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:42:38 -0800, "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

Oh my gosh. I hope I am not ever so blind. I hope to have a web based
business someday selling both kits and plans. I think I have some
beautiful stuff but I am assuming this guy thinks the same of his
stuff.

BW

From the pictures of your work that I've seen, you have no worries and are
definitely NOT at this guys level..

Also, I'd assume that you wouldn't have wood kits and plans and post them to a
plastic working group?

On Nov 8, 11:45 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

ups.com...

charlieb November 27th 07 08:41 PM

Great Furniture Plans!

If you think wood is expensive - price out ABS or PVC 4" fittings.

Wonder if the bed is grounded. Imagine a static discharge at the
moment of "discharge". Making "the earth move" is one thing.
Being blown off it - something else entirely.

mapdude November 28th 07 12:03 AM

Great Furniture Plans!

You must be one of those from the under 50 crowd who use a bed for
something other than sleeping....

Bonehenge (B A R R Y) November 28th 07 12:25 AM

Great Furniture Plans!

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:41:02 -0800, charlieb
wrote:

Wonder if the bed is grounded. Imagine a static discharge at the
moment of "discharge".

She would think you're a god! G

#1... I don't do spam..

#2.. Using the word "elegant" in the same sentence as "PVC pipe" HAS to be
against some law, somewhere..

Oh, I don't know, mac...PVC can be a riot:

http://media.eventbooking.com/35223_up.jpg