DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need search help (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/219485-need-search-help.html)

Jimmy October 31st 07 08:03 AM

Need search help

I need to search the archives but have gotten a brain fart. How do I google
search the archives?

Thanks

Dave[_8_] October 31st 07 12:05 PM

Need search help

On Oct 31, 4:03 am, "Jimmy" wrote:
I need to search the archives but have gotten a brain fart. How do I google
search the archives?

Go to http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/topics.
In the top right of the page you can either search this page or search
in other groups.
You may need to sign up with google, which may take a couple of
minutes but it will air out your brain and let you search.

Dave FL

Nova October 31st 07 09:27 PM

Need search help

Dave wrote:
On Oct 31, 4:03 am, "Jimmy" wrote:

I need to search the archives but have gotten a brain fart. How do I google
search the archives?

Go to http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/topics.
In the top right of the page you can either search this page or search
in other groups.
You may need to sign up with google, which may take a couple of
minutes but it will air out your brain and let you search.

Dave FL

You can also use the advanced Google Groups search at:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA