Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworkers Show

The Long Island Woodworkers Show is coming up on October 27 & 28. It
used to be a pretty good show when it was at Hofstra and Sports Plus
with a lot of manufacturers represented and many worthwhile seminars. I
hope this will continue at the smaller venue. BTW- I'm not affiliated,
just like to share a good thing.

See: http://www.liwoodworkers.org/events/show/show.asp

Tom
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 18:29:39 -0400, Anon Ymous
wrote:

The Long Island Woodworkers Show is coming up on October 27 & 28. It
used to be a pretty good show when it was at Hofstra and Sports Plus
with a lot of manufacturers represented and many worthwhile seminars. I
hope this will continue at the smaller venue. BTW- I'm not affiliated,
just like to share a good thing.

See: http://www.liwoodworkers.org/events/show/show.asp

Tom

The announcement on the web site looks pretty skimpy. An even-smaller
venue, no published list of exhibitors, a not-terribly-interesting
(IMO) list of seminars. It seems like the show has been going
gradually downhill for the last two or three years. I used to really
look forward to it; this year I'm not sure if I'll bother attending.

I know there are a few folks here who are members (I'm not) and I'm
hoping they can tell me I'm wrong ... ?

Reply-to address is real
John