David Alexander

Default Delta Unisaw Switch Wiring

I just bought a delta unisaw 36-953 but the previous owner had
replaced the standard plug with an extension cord which they wanted to
keep. I don't know how the switch is wired internally (i.e. which
connectors to wire the 240V supply to - ground is pretty easy to
identify). Could someone take a look in a their switch and describe
the wiring or even better send me a picture?

Thanks,
Dave

New switch wiring Ian Waddell UK diy 15 June 21st 04 08:32 AM
Triple 1 way switch wiring. Martin MacKenzie UK diy 8 June 7th 04 06:50 PM
Switch Wiring Chris Spyrou UK diy 2 November 18th 03 09:24 PM
Confused 120v & 240v Wiring - Please Help James UK diy 4 November 2nd 03 06:14 PM
Wiring a 3 way light switch. Mike Hibbert UK diy 8 October 3rd 03 06:51 PM