Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Band Saw Guide Holder Cracked

I am relatively new at woodworking and I have been slowly moving tools from
my parents garage to my house, they are old but in decent shape. I have
been working at bringing them back to life.

I have a problem with my band saw that I could use help in fixing or
locating a part. I have a c1950's Delta bandsaw but when tightening the
guide blocks in the upper position the cast iron holder cracked. Now I
can't get it to hold the blade securely and it will not give me a straight
cut.

Any suggestions on how to fix it or find just the holder piece and not the
entire assembly would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tim