DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ridgid TS miter slot and Delta miter gauge? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/21603-ridgid-ts-miter-slot-delta-miter-gauge.html)

Sammy October 4th 03 01:47 PM

Ridgid TS miter slot and Delta miter gauge?

I have a Ridgid TS. I already ordered a JDS precision miter gauge, and now
I'm shopping for a good tenoning jig. Seems Delta has a good one. The
problem is that Delta miter slots are bigger then Ridgid miter slots. One
measurement has them at .755 vs. .750, with the standard Delta miter gauge
at .753. http://woodbutcher.net/miterslot.htm

Has anybody bought a Delta (or other) tenoning jig for a Ridgid TS, and did
they have any problems fitting it in?

Thanks