DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hardware for rolling ladder (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/21526-hardware-rolling-ladder.html)

Evon October 2nd 03 07:35 PM

Hardware for rolling ladder

Does anyone know where to buy hardware for a rolling ladder? Rockler only
sells the complete ladder. At $ 1100.00+ I need to find a alternate
solution. A ladder that leans has been suggested and I may go that way but I
always wanted a rolling ladder. Thanks in advance.

Edwin Pawlowski October 2nd 03 09:12 PM

Hardware for rolling ladder

"Evon" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone know where to buy hardware for a rolling ladder? Rockler only
sells the complete ladder. At $ 1100.00+ I need to find a alternate
solution. A ladder that leans has been suggested and I may go that way but

always wanted a rolling ladder. Thanks in advance.

Why not try Putnam Rolling Ladder Co. in NY? They make them for Rockler and
may be willing to sell just the hardware. I posted their web page
yesterday.
Ed