Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

Default What have been the worst home handyman accidents you've had,or seen so far ?

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ed Huntress
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ed Huntress
writes

But the history of the issue over the decades preceding the B of R
suggests
that the most common argument (although not, possibly, the most forceful
one) was an individual right to self-defense. Why the FFs didn't seize
on
that one, we can only guess. A key point is that there was no debate
over
the right itself. It was a no-brainer at the time.

blah blah

excuse me girls, can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts

thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this

--
geoff

Sure, Geoff. We wouldn't want you to know this stuff, anyway. You might be
dangerous if you did. d8-)

Another stupid septic ...

Well, don't be too hard on yourself. I wouldn't say you're stupid, just
crude and unimaginative.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

On Sep 22, 8:07 am, geoff wrote:
In message , Ed Huntress
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Would you please trim the "rec." groups from your rants, hypocrite t?

Thanks.

Slater

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:07:15 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Ed Huntress
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Ed Huntress
writes

But the history of the issue over the decades preceding the B of R
suggests
that the most common argument (although not, possibly, the most forceful
one) was an individual right to self-defense. Why the FFs didn't seize on
that one, we can only guess. A key point is that there was no debate over
the right itself. It was a no-brainer at the time.

blah blah

excuse me girls, can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts

thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this

--
geoff

Sure, Geoff. We wouldn't want you to know this stuff, anyway. You might be
dangerous if you did. d8-)

Another stupid septic ...

Another stupid turd heard from.

Turd = **** rhymes with Brit.

Gunner

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

In message , Gunner Asch
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Not really good with words are you ?

now as I said

"can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts
thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this"

--
geoff

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
Would you please trim the "rec." groups from your rants, hypocrite t?

FFS **** off you window lickers

you reply including uk.d-i-y in your header, I'll reply back with abuse

OK ?

Oh, we don't doubt that, Geoff. From your first little sniveling drips of
snotty sarcasm, it's been obvious that's what you do. You're a little wimpy
at it but you're consistent.

All you had to do was ask nicely. I assure you that no one posted to you
intentionally, as no one wants to converse with a dull and snarling ****
like you. So go back to your gluepot and finish whatever you were
doing-it-yourself -- or do it to yourself, if you wish, and see if it helps
you relax a bit.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

On Sep 7, 11:52 pm, Ken wrote:
What have been the worst (serious or humorous) handyman or handywoman
accidents that you've experienced so far (or someone you know, or saw
it happen to, got to experience) and please elaborate on what
unfortunately went wrong.

Not exactly handman accident - but witnessed campfire surrounded by
half dozen folks, do-ggooder decides to stoke fire with coleman
lantern fuel by sloshing it out of gallon can. Can catches fire - he
drops can - then decides it might explode or something crazy - he
kicks the can away from the fire - he explodes into very pretty bluish
and orange flame. Quickly he is wrapped in sleeping bag by on-lookers
once able to catch him ...still 40% burned..took ambulance 45 minutes
to get there - a horrible 45 minutes to watch anyone endure.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:38:53 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Gunner Asch
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Im not particularly conversant with Cockney Rhyming Slang, but isnt
the term you ****s use for the US..."septic" + tank rhymes with Yank?

So you stupid Turds (I did get the connection correct, did I not?)
are now going to get all ****y and upset about it?

now as I said

"can you please remove uk.d-i-y from your x-posts
thanks in anticipation that you are intelligent enough to do this"

Intelligent enough, of course. On the other hand, ****ing off arrogant
sniveling little Turds is fun.

The DIY shall remain. In fact, I may subscribe to the group, just to
view how the semi intelligent manage to fumble**** their way through
hanging wallpaper or whatever buffoonish tasks it is that your lot is
having difficulty with. Advanced bridge building using popsicle
sticks perhaps?

I anticipate your Turdish response.

Gunner
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

In message , Gunner Asch
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

DIGAF - I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for
domesticated animals ?

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo,
they are just too stupid to survive

--
geoff
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

DIGAF -

Yes, you do give a ****, or you wouldn't have posted your pathetic
drivel.

I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,

May you give a lion indigestion.

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for
domesticated animals ?

WHy can't you faggots say what you mean, instead of using a six year
olds innuendo? Do they castrate all of you at six years old? Or all of
you so bad at D.I.Y. that it's self inflicted? You make the French look
good.

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo,
they are just too stupid to survive

--
geoff

That's what we think about all of you stupid "Eurosheep'. It's really
sad though, that 99.9% of you make the rest look bad.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes
geoff wrote:

DIGAF -

Yes, you do give a ****, or you wouldn't have posted your pathetic
drivel.

I'm off to Africa the day after tomorrow,

May you give a lion indigestion.

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for
domesticated animals ?

WHy can't you faggots say what you mean, instead of using a six year
olds innuendo? Do they castrate all of you at six years old? Or all of
you so bad at D.I.Y. that it's self inflicted? You make the French look
good.

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo,
they are just too stupid to survive

--
geoff

That's what we think about all of you stupid "Eurosheep'. It's really
sad though, that 99.9% of you make the rest look bad.

I shall miss you window lickers ...

--
geoff
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:23:43 GMT, geoff wrote:

In message , Gunner Asch
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
[...]

Really? I understand young boys are cheap there. Enjoy your
predilections. Just watch out for the "slims". With luck..the latest
ebola outbreak will catch you first.

Why do you insist on displaying your father's predeliction for
domesticated animals ?

I mentioned he liked beagles?

I used to feel sorry for Indians, now I realise that, like the Dodo,
they are just too stupid to survive

Im sure the Pakis agree with you.

Gunner

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

[...]

Thats a new one. Whats it mean in Turdish?

Gunner

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:55:30 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Gunner

You could stay with one email address. Or do you need to bypass kill
files cause you need to be heard?

The question is rhetorical.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618
Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

[...]

From the "Urban Dictionary":
1. window licker

A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window
whilst staring at you

2. window licker

A mentally challenged person riding on "the short bus".

aka: Adams or Negative Waves

The window lickers on the short bus have faces pressed against the
window with their tongues hanging out.

3. window licker

(derogatory) ~ sl.: euphemism for a person of mentally challenged
status. Etymology: C20 - Derived from the stereotyped behaviour of
mentally challenged people, observed to place their open mouths into
prolongued contact with the external windows of public or private
transport on which they are seated.

It is offensive and wrong to name a person people who is mentally
challenged a 'window licker' or a 'retard'.

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

[...]

From the "Urban Dictionary":
1. window licker

A retard who sits in the back of the sunshine bus, licking the window
whilst staring at you

2. window licker

A mentally challenged person riding on "the short bus".

aka: Adams or Negative Waves

The window lickers on the short bus have faces pressed against the
window with their tongues hanging out.

3. window licker

(derogatory) ~ sl.: euphemism for a person of mentally challenged
status. Etymology: C20 - Derived from the stereotyped behaviour of
mentally challenged people, observed to place their open mouths into
prolongued contact with the external windows of public or private
transport on which they are seated.

It is offensive and wrong to name a person people who is mentally
challenged a 'window licker' or a 'retard'.

Wow! A great new discription of American Liberals!

Added to my overflowing dictionary!

Thanks!

Humm...I didnt know the Urban Dictionary translated into Turdish.

Cool!

Gunner

Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:

[...]

So, you missed the bus, AGAIN? They need a stronger leash for you
retards.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell