Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default SKY HOOK - PDF

http://laserkerf.com/sky_hook.pdf

All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a
very deprived childhood.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gus Gus is offline

On Sep 5, 5:11 am, (J T) wrote:
http://laserkerf.com/sky_hook.pdf

All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a
very deprived childhood.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

"Collage professor" ?!?

May I assume that the term refers to an art teacher?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 5, 5:11 am, (J T) wrote:
http://laserkerf.com/sky_hook.pdf

All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a
very deprived childhood.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

"Collage professor" ?!?

May I assume that the term refers to an art teacher?

Given his spelling of 'just', maybe it's a really bad english professor?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 5, 5:11 am, (J T) wrote:
http://laserkerf.com/sky_hook.pdf

All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a
very deprived childhood.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

Feller by the name of Lew Alcindor made a living makin' 'em.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5 Sep, 09:31, "Joe" wrote:
"Gus" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Sep 5, 5:11 am, (J T) wrote:
http://laserkerf.com/sky_hook.pdf

All I can say is, if you never had a sky hook as a kid, you had a
very deprived childhood.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

"Collage professor" ?!?

May I assume that the term refers to an art teacher?

Given his spelling of 'just', maybe it's a really bad english professor?

Allow me to translate the plans for you...

tow = toy
jest = just
us = use
collage = college
what ever = whatever

Regardless, I think I'll make a few for the little ones.

Thanks, Joat!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gus Gus is offline

On Sep 5, 6:18 pm, (J T) wrote:
Wed, Sep 5, 2007, 11:45am (EDT-3) (DerbyDad03) doth
sayeth:
Allow me to translate the plans for you...
tow = toy
jest = just
us = use
collage = college
what ever = whatever
Regardless, I think I'll make a few for the little ones.
Thanks, Joat!

Neat toy, simple to make, free plan, and always people to find
fault.

Better be prepared to make a lot, they'll bring their friends by
for one. And one for you too.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan

NO one finds more fault on this group than you, JT.

So lighten up.

Hook tools Prometheus Woodturning 22 July 5th 07 04:51 AM
television hook-upd [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 December 10th 06 03:51 AM
Sail hook Frayed Knots Metalworking 3 February 7th 06 08:49 PM
bitch hook jeff Woodworking 0 November 10th 05 11:18 AM
DVD Hook up Harry Collingwood Electronics Repair 4 June 3rd 05 06:15 PM