Posted to rec.woodworking

Default yellow pages or yellow book

Such a drag that there is two... you want to bite the bullet and get
yourself a nice pricey ad and then you need to consider, which book do
people use... I think the answer is some use one and some use the other...
like me they look the same, and I don't really care which one I use.. Yellow
pages (Verizon) has been calling me a lot these last two weeks to get me to
sign up... ughhh

Yellow Jackets Jim Home Repair 4 October 22nd 06 04:00 PM
Printer - no yellow! Set Square Electronics Repair 14 December 22nd 05 08:25 PM
What is it with yellow pine? [email protected] Woodworking 92 February 5th 05 03:11 PM
Yellow Jackets ?????? Stephen Home Repair 13 October 9th 04 06:06 PM
Anyone got the Yellow book spare? T i m UK diy 26 February 29th 04 12:20 AM