Default hardwood in Dayton, OH

I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red oak and
also cypruss.
Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual hardwood
store, and they
are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for what I
wanted. I've been through
the yellow pages with little success.

Thanks!

Casey Stamper

wrote in
:

I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red
oak and also cypruss.
Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual
hardwood store, and they
are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for
what I wanted. I've been through
the yellow pages with little success.

Thanks!

Somebody pointed me here befo

http://www.frankmiller.com/fm_framset.htm

--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper

"The dogs bark . . . but the caravan moves on"
old Arabic saying
Thomas Mitchell

I just purchased over 100' bf of hard wood from Frank Miller Lumber in
IN. They delivered to Columbus, OH free of charge for orders over 100'.
You might want to check them out. My first order with them and thw
quality of the wood is good.

Thomas

wrote:
I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red oak and
also cypruss.
Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual hardwood
store, and they
are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for what I
wanted. I've been through
the yellow pages with little success.

Thanks!

Mike

Try he http://www.crlumber.com/Dlumber.htm
I think you have to call and setup an appt. to look at their inventory.
Also there is Potter's Mill in Germantown - 15317 Oxford Road - 937-
855-7110 (answering machine)
Good Luck.

Mike

wrote in message
I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red oak

and
also cypruss.
Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual hardwood
store, and they
are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for what I
wanted. I've been through
the yellow pages with little success.

Thanks!

Mike

Try he http://www.crlumber.com/Dlumber.htm
I think you have to call for an appt. to see their inventory.
Also try Potter's Mill in Germantown - 15317 Oxford Rd. - 937-855-7110.

Good Luck.

Mike

wrote in message
I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red oak

and
also cypruss.
Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual hardwood
store, and they
are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for what I
wanted. I've been through
the yellow pages with little success.

Thanks!

Kevin Wilcox

I don't think they have cypress, but Miller Hardwood has a pretty good
selection of cherry, oak, walnut, maple, ash, poplar...maybe a few others,
but nothing "exotic" like cypress ;-).

You can find them on the web at http://www.millerhardwoodlumber.com There's
no minimum, and they'll let you sort through the whole stack if you're
picky.

Kevin