DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House - This Saturday 8/25 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/212084-sf-bay-area-woodworking-open-house-saturday-8-25-a.html)

Jeff August 24th 07 06:45 PM

SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House - This Saturday 8/25

Mt. Diablo Adult Education

Woodworking Classes

Open House

Room 208

Pleasant Hill Education Center

One Santa Barbara Road

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Saturday, August 25th

10 am to 3 pm

Check out our shop! Learn More about classes! Vendor Displays! Lots of Door
Prizes

Free Refreshments

Check out our web site: http://mdaewoodworking.com/

SonomaProducts.com August 24th 07 10:04 PM

SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House - This Saturday 8/25

Cool. Glad to know you guys are there. I might have to take that Plane
class. My hand skills are really lacking.