Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - Computer Mouse

http://www.zbp.univie.ac.at/gj/vortrag/MOUSE.GIF

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 9, 8:24 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.zbp.univie.ac.at/gj/vortrag/MOUSE.GIF

For you to find that funny, proves you have a very sick mind.

I have a new-found respect for you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote in news:1186714077.201112.326190
@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

On Aug 9, 8:24 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.zbp.univie.ac.at/gj/vortrag/MOUSE.GIF

For you to find that funny, proves you have a very sick mind.

I have a new-found respect for you.

Sick nothing. Role reversal is a *very* common comedy technique. It's
one of the few that's very difficult to mess up so it's usually funny
(the first time.)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

I've always wondered.....

When people in India have to call for tech support, do they get re-directed
to someone in the USA?
Do they have American doctors?

reenews.net...

On Aug 9, 8:24 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.zbp.univie.ac.at/gj/vortrag/MOUSE.GIF

For you to find that funny, proves you have a very sick mind.

I have a new-found respect for you.

Sick nothing. Role reversal is a *very* common comedy technique. It's
one of the few that's very difficult to mess up so it's usually funny
(the first time.)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

hdrdtd wrote:
I've always wondered.....

When people in India have to call for tech support, do they get
re-directed to someone in the USA?
Do they have American doctors?

Don't know, but an increasing number of Americans have Indian doctors. Saw a
report of a cabinet maker in New England traveled to India for a heart valve
replacement. $13,000 including travel. U.S. price was about $200,000.

His cardiac surgeon went to medical school at Harvard and did his residency
at Columbia.

Here's one sample link for comparative costs:

http://www.health-tourism-india.com/...d-figures.html

OT (way) - looking for large computer mouse Igor Woodworking 9 July 25th 06 02:41 AM
Where's My Mouse? Jack Home Repair 7 November 28th 05 06:34 PM
Getting rid of Mouse Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt Home Repair 29 October 5th 05 08:10 AM
How Does the Mouse Get In? W. Watson Home Repair 15 August 29th 05 07:23 PM
Country Mouse - City Mouse: A Reply To Scott Cramer. Tom Watson Woodworking 16 July 31st 03 04:59 PM